BlackBerry Messenger v18.104.22.168 BETA – BBM Channels is a new social networking feature within BBM that extends the sharing experience beyond your friendship circle –allowing channel creators to amass an unlimited number of followers.
BlackBerry Messenger v22.214.171.124 BETA Express yourself with BBM Channels. Create, edit & publish in an instant. Or connect to the people, communities and brands you love – receive timely posts and participate by commenting on, liking and sharing posts.
Channel Profile – View personalised channel profiles for each BBM Channel including additional content helping to bring the channel to life such as a welcome messages, images, maps and more.
Receive Posts – Stay up to date on the things that matter to you with instant updates from your subscribed channels. Receive notification when new posts are available and chose whether you would like to be notified.
Engagement options – Get involved in conversations with your favourite communities by commenting on and liking posts from the Channels to which you have subscribed. Or share interesting posts with your BBM contacts.
Chat (Coming Soon) – Get more personal with one to one conversations. Many BBM Channels allow subscribers to enjoy private conversations via BBM.
Discovery – Easily find and share your favourite communities on BBM Channels. Check out which Channels are currently featured on the carousel. Channel invites can be shared between BBM contacts or add a Channel via PIN or QR code.
User Controls – Be in control of your notifications with the BBM Channel mute button. It allows you to select exactly which subscribed channels you would like to receive notifications from.
1. Before downloading, please back up your contact list by displaying the menu within BlackBerry Messenger – Options – Back Up. (Available for users of BBM 5.0 and above.)
2. Please ensure that you are using RIM or carrier approved BlackBerry® Device Software to avoid compatibility issues that may result in loss of the BBM icon.
3. After installing the new version of BBM, please restart your device.
For all technical support with BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), please visit
Tips before downloading BBM 8 :
1. Have account at Beta Zone
2. Have Blackberry ID
3. Fast connections, Wi-fi connections is better
File Size: 5.85 MB
Required: 5.0.0 or higherDownload BlackBerry Messenger v126.96.36.199 BETA
*)THIS IS HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR KEY CLICK ON:
*)If you already have BBM 8 Beta key, use it. If you
dont have the key, follow this simple steps:
- Login to
defaults/bbid (Login with your BBID) BBID Means
- See the Eligible Program and Download BBM Channel
- To see your serial number check your email inbox
after Download BBM Channel (BBOS) at BetaZone.